Learn how the investment community attributes value to your company
- Do investors understand your strategy?
- What do analysts think of your company and sector?
Determine the answer to these questions and others through a comprehensive survey of the professional investment community.
Anonymous perception audits help your company better understand the investment community's opinion, and whether the messages you articulate are effective and well understood. The information gathered from a perception audit can be extremely useful in identifying misperceptions, refining key messages and investor relations strategies, and elevating your company's disclosure.
Understanding your business and your goals.
Your perception audit includes a thorough due diligence process that includes the following:
- Review of all recent analyst reports on your company and sector, including key peers
- Review of relevant disclosure materials (investor presentations, conference calls and news releases
- Management interviews to discuss questions surrounding your business and goals for the audit
- Development of quantitative and qualitative questions for a list of target stakeholders (typically 30 to 50)
We proactively contact institutional shareholders, research analysts, investment bankers and retail brokers to gain an unbiased view of how your company is currently perceived.
Respondent identities are always kept anonymous. The Street knows this and trusts us, and that is how we can uncover detailed information that may be difficult for your company to acquire on its own.
Once all of the calls are completed, we compile all answers for review and analysis. Our team of professionals identifies key audit findings and makes specific recommendations to address them.
Your comprehensive report will include the following:
- Executive summary
- Key findings
- Individual anonymous feedback